Do you want to learn something?
All (42 courses)
Practical information for courses
These courses in Czech are designed both for individuals and for groups, both for private persons and for company employees who need to enhance their qualification or just want to acquire some new information about interesting platforms and solutions.
The vast majority of our courses takes place in our main classroom in Prague 9 – Hloubětín:
ASSIST spol. s r. o.
198 00 Prague 9
First day of the course: 09:30 a.m. – 04:30 p.m., then: 09:00 a.m. – 04:00 p.m. If necessary, it is possible to define another timetable in order to meet the requirements of participants. There will be a 1-hour break for lunch at noon.
IBM Power Systems (AS/400), data projector, PC for every participant, Internet connection (both wired and wireless). Every participant obtains notepad, stationery and study materials for the course given. Beverages (coffee, tea, mineral water) and snacks are available during the course.
How to order the course
You can order the course 1) by clicking the shopping basket icon in the summary table of courses and by completing of the order, or 2) by clicking the order button on the course detail page. The order shall be submitted 1 month before the course start at latest (except of “Last Minute offers”). Your order will be automatically confirmed by email. All additional information will be communicated to you by email or by phone.
Course prices are excluding VAT. The price includes tution by qualified instructor, study materials, using of the equipment, beverages, and refreshment. The price of the course does not include travel cost and accommodation cost of participants. The price for the accommodation and entertainment program will be stated separately on the invoice.The invoice for the price of the course will be issued after course completion. The due date is 14 days from the date of invoice issuance.
Terms of cancellation
Notice of the client's intent of cancellation must be announced in writing (by email) to ASSIST. The client is entitled to supersede the registered participant by another person. The cancellation is subject to the following cancellation fees:
- Training candidates whose cancellation request is received in excess of 14 days prior to the start date of the training activity will incur no liabilities.
- Training candidates whose cancellation request is received within 8 to 14 days prior to the start date of the training activity will incur an administration fee equal to 50% of the obligated fee.
- Training candidates whose cancellation request is received within 7 days prior to the start date or after the commencement of the training activity will incur an administration fee equal to 100% of the obligated fee.
Our references in the field of education
ASSIST provides education for IT specialists more than 20 years. Among our key clients are the following companies from banking, insurance and automotive industry:
- ABN AMRO Bank N.V.
- Agropol Group, a.s.
- Balírny Douwe Egberts, a.s.
- Burza cenných papírů Praha, a.s.
- Českomoravská stavební spořitelna, a.s.
- Donaldson Czech Republic
- GE Money Auto, a.s.
- GE Money Bank, a.s.
- Generali Pojistovna, a.s.
- ING Group
- Komerční banka, a.s.
- Kovoabrasiv Mníšek
- Le Cheque Déjeuner
- Lease Plan Česká republika, a.s.
- Moravské kovárny a.s.
- Mubea HZP s.r.o.
- První americko-česká pojišťovna, a.s.
- Raiffeisenbank, a.s.
- SanSwiss s.r.o.
- Tieto Enator, a.s.
- Triglav pojišťovna, a.s.
- Yazaki Wiring Technologies Czech, s.r.o.